Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Resistance (Original)

Poetry By: Erick Flores
Original Photography by: Mikael Svensson
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109888379776056131514/posts
I was awakened by the dream tonight,
I walked off the ledge and into the light,
As I fell I thought of the rhyme,
"Tonight" and "light," a different time.
Complete opposites, yet complementary,
One has to exist within, supplementary,
A full casted shadow during the day,
The moon during the night, now replay,
As I swim in the ocean, I am resistance,
I fight the waves, all in an instance,
I am suddenly on the highest peak,
I am in control, resistance, it is unique.

Erick Flores

2 comments:

  1. عزيزنا العميل اهلا ومرحبا بك فى شركة سحر اللمسات للمقاولات والتى تعتبر من افضل شركات المقاولات والديكورات الاصلية و الدهانات عالية الجودة

    شركة ديكور بالرياض
    مصمم ديكور داخلي بالرياض
    أفضل شركة ديكورات جبس بالرياض
    مكتب ديكورات جبس بالرياض

    مهندس ديكورات بالرياض
    شركة تصميم ديكور داخلي وخارجي بالرياض

    شركة مقاولات وتشطيب وديكور بالرياض
    شركة ديكور بالرياض , شركة ديكورات بالرياض , ديكور داخلي و خارجي بالرياض , شركات تصميم داخلي بالرياض , اعمال الديكور و التصميم , الاعمال الخشبية , شركة تركيب واجهات زجاجية , ديكور اسقف , رسام جدران بالرياض ,شركة تصاميم فلل بالرياض

    شركة ديكورات بالرياض

    شركة ديكور بالرياض

    مصمم ديكور بالرياض رخيص بالرياض

    ReplyDelete